As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Table of Contents
The Vilano Voyager 11′ Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
The Voyager 11′ is built with a touring style design to achieve superior performance over flat-water for long distance paddling. Its rigid construction in high-quality PVC with Korean drop-stitching makes it possible to accept a maximum load of 300 lbs that can be split between riders and gear. Plus, it includes extras like heavy-duty D-rings to secure a cooler or even a kayak seat backrest for the more versatile use.
Features You’ll Love
Excellent value and works great, the Vilano Voyager 11′ iSUP is easy to inflate/deflate, very sturdy and great fun. Let’s look at some of the most appealing features of this stand up paddle board:
- Extremely rigid – the Vilano Voyager 11′ is built to be extremely rigid with the ability to accept total loads of up to 300 lbs. For a comfortable ride the inflatable is sized 11-ft in length by 31-inch in width by 6-inch in thickness.
- Highly durable – the SUP is made of a high-quality PVC material with Korean drop-stitching to give long term strength and durability.
- Portable – this inflatable SUP is ultra portable and easy to roll up to the size of a sleeping bag. In its deflated position, the board is about 1-ft in diameter by 38-inch.
- Package deal – this is an all-in-one package with extras like a removable fin, 3-piece aluminum paddle, high-pressure pump and backpack travel bag. Great deck features include diamond groove traction for greater comfort and grip and strong D-rings and bungee system to secure the boarding necessities.
- 1-year warranty – the Vilano Voyager 11′ Inflatable SUP comes with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty that covers defects related to material and workmanship.
What Consumers Say
If you really want to know what other SUPing fans are saying about the Vilano Voyager 11′ Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board, why not take a look at the following pros and cons that have been sourced from read customer feedback.
- Relatively inexpensive
- Solid and well made; useful for both the lake or beach
- Great hand-pump that easily inflates the SUP
- Very easy to transport
- Extra material reinforcements are great
- Cool looks and quite striking in red
- Glides really well in the flat-water
- Easy to travel with in the large travel bag
- Stability is quite comparable to the traditional fiberglass boards
- Similar to other fully packaged iSUP the paddle isn’t the best quality and cannot be adjusted
The Vilano Voyager 11′ Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board has a solid 4.4 out of 5 rating on the Amazon marketplace to provide a reliable performer over flat-water. With its high weight limit (300 lbs), versatile setup (kayak seat) and solid construction, this SUP is certain to appeal to those paddlers that are just starting out with this fun and engaging water-based activity. Even though the paddle isn’t the best quality, it is still useful enough when first starting out, and can be upgraded at a later date when you start to get more experienced or wish to use the board for sport.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
I’m an Colorado native, who learned to surf in the Pacific Northwest, and SW Canada. I live inland near the mountains now, and love to get out on my SUP. It’s weird, but I love windy, choppy days as no-one is out and I like the challenge.