As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Table of Contents
Vilano Journey Inflatable Standup Paddleboard Review
When you are looking for inflatable standup paddleboard for sale, you may notice that many boards are very similar in shape and size. You’ll see a back fin or three, a traction pad on the top deck, an inflation valve, and hopefully a paddle. Most of the mid-price options will not offer much beyond this, and that’s one thing that sets Vilano apart from the competition.
Features of the Vilano Journey Inflatable Standup Paddleboard
One look at the Vilano Journey Inflatable Standup Paddleboard, and you’ll see that it’s durable and stylish. It is manufactured using professional grade PVC which makes it decently rigid, comparable to a hardboard. It is constructed with the state-of-the-art Korean Drop-Stitching which is the standard in the manufacturing of reliable inflatable watercraft. This method of fabrication ensures a durable board, with an ability to hold a high psi and maintain shape.
The deck highlights a diamond-pattern traction pad that provides better traction when you are in the water. There is also a bungee cord that is connected with d-rings along the board’s front which serves as an ideal storage for your fishing gear or even your waterproof backpack or water bottle. Crafted to achieve maximum speed when on calm water, this ISUP can be utilized during your long distance session. Those who are new to Standup Paddleboarding will enjoy the increased stability of the Vilano Journey inflatable standup paddleboard, and the highly skilled paddlers will enjoy literally every stroke they make.
Main Highlights of the Vilano Journey Inflatable Standup Paddleboard
- When inflated, the average dimensions of the Journey ISUP measures out to 10x31x4; when deflated, it is reduced into an ultra compact 1×35 (before rolling).
- This ISUP comes with a complete kit; removable fin, 3-piece paddle (aluminum), the pump especially designed for this ISUP complete with built-in pressure gauge, the inflatable standup paddleboard, and a backpack case.
- The traction pad is available in two flavors; white and blue
- The stainless-steel D-rings and the bungee cord are an ideal way of securing your gear
- Armed with a 1-year warranty which ensures that you will be protected against the average factory defect and wear and tear.
Setting up of the Vilano Journey Inflatable Standup Paddleboard
The pump is armed with a built-in pressure gauge, so you are aware of your current Pound per Inch (psi). The durable aluminum paddle can be broken down into three parts which allows you to easily carry it. The fin is also removable so you will not encounter any problem when transporting your ISUP. Set-up is fairly easy, you will just need to inflate the inflatable standup paddleboard and connect the removable fin, and you are good to go.
Regardless if you are just a newbie when it comes to paddleboarding, or you are quite a veteran, you will realize that the Vilano Journey Inflatable Standup Paddleboard is a contender to other best iSUP boards on the market.
Please share, like and comment below!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.