As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The Tower Xplorer 14′ Inflatable SUP has a revolutionary design with 8-inch thickness to provide lightening fast, flat-water performance for cruising or touring.
Its 8-inch thickness means this board is extremely rigid and is quite comparable to the more traditional paddle boards. Even though this SUP is 14-feet in length it has the advantage of being easy to inflate/deflate which means it is very easy to store or transport.
Table of Contents
Features You’ll Love
Super awesome SUP, the Tower Xplorer 14′ is a large and thick board with the ability to accept the big guys. Let’s look at some of the most appealing features of this paddle board:
- Extremely rigid – the Tower Xplorer 14′ is built to be supremely stable with the capacity to hold up to 700 lbs. It is stiff and ready to use at 10 to 11 PSI and perfect for cruising or touring and certain to be appreciated by those that love the long boarding session.
- Highly durable – the military-grade material used to construct this inflatable SUP is highly durable and makes the board virtually indestructible. This means there is less need to be concerned with crack, dings, or moving across the rocky shoreline.
- Portable – this iSUP is built to be highly portable even though it is quite large once fully inflated (14-ft in length by 32-inch in width by 8-inch in thickness). Once deflated, this SUP can roll up into a compact size similar to a sleeping that makes it easier to transport and store.
- Package deal – the Tower Xplorer 14′ Inflatable SUP is a complete package with everything needed to get water-ready, including a 3-piece, adjustable paddle and repair kit.
- 2-year warranty – this iSUP has a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty in place.
What Consumers Say
If you really want to know what other paddlers are saying about the performance of the Tower Xplorer 14′ Inflatable SUP, why not take a look at these pros and cons sourced from real customer feedback.
It is really rigid even when fully loaded with rider(s) and gear
- Tracks very well
- Very fast and stable over flat-water
- Sits high in the water
- Fully inflate the SUP in about 8-10 minutes
- Paddles really easy
- Great price for what you get
- Inflates super fast with the included hand pump
- Really convenient for storing
- It gives a great workout
- The paddle isn’t the best and soon starts to feel heavy
- It is quite heavy, but this should be expected considering the size of the board
- Doesn’t come packaged with a travel bag; a large duffel bag is usually sufficient
The Tower Xplorer 14′ Inflatable SUP has a high 4.6 out of 5 rating on the Amazon marketplace to provide a well-respected board that is great for cruising solo or with the family. It is large and extremely stable with the ability to easily accept a total load of 700 lbs split between riders and gear. With its ability to track well, sit high in the water and paddle really easy, this stand up paddle board is certain to give the desired stability and performance on flat-waters.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.