As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The iRocker Paddle Boards 10′ Inflatable SUP is designed with extra thickness (6 inches) to give the increased buoyancy and stability for the rider.
It is manufactured in military grade PVC for long-term durability and has non-slip EVA diamond groove deck traction to provide greater comfort underfoot. Other great qualities of this SUP are the ability to accept a lot of weight (compared to a fiberglass board) and the complete ease in transporting and storage.
Features You’ll Love
Here are some of the most pleasing qualities of the iRocker Paddle Boards 10′ Inflatable SUP:
- Extremely rigid – the iRocker iSUP is built to be extremely rigid with the ability to easily accept up to 350 lbs with no noticeable impact on the board. It is fully inflated at 15 PSI and gives a solid surface much like the fiberglass boards.
- Highly durable – this inflatable SUP is constructed with high-quality military grade material which gives the depended build needed. Whether the iRocker is driven over with a vehicle or makes contact with rocks, it is virtually indestructible and unlikely to experience any signs of damage.
- Portable – the ultra portable nature of the iRocker means there is no need for a roof rack or similar for transporting to and from the river or other open water. It easily fits in the trunk of your vehicle or can be part of your luggage on air travel. Plus, its compact size means it is easy to safely store in the closet.
- Package deal – the iRocker Paddle Boards 10′ Inflatable SUP is a complete package and includes with everything needed to get water-ready, including the board, carry bag, adjustable aluminum paddle and high-pressure hand pump.
- 2-year warranty – iRocker stands 100% behind their paddle boards and covers everything except for normal wear and tear.
What Consumers Say
If you really want to know what other boarders are saying about the qualities of the iRocker 10′ Inflatable SUP, why not take a look at the following pros and cons that have been sourced from real customer reviews:
- Rigid and solid enough at 15 PSI
- Useful dual setting pump; has the iSUP inflated within 3 minutes
- Extremely durable and very well made
- Easy to transport by road or air
- Handles and glides really well
- Solid construction that doesn’t ding or chip
- Nice grip material for the feet
- Rides high, so not much water across the top
- The included backpack makes transportation very easy
- Very comparable to a traditional board in relation to strength
- Easy to deflate and repack
- Complete package weighs less than 40 lbs
- Aluminum paddle isn’t the best and could do with upgrading to something of a better quality
With its ability to cut through the water nicely, the iRocker 10′ Inflatable SUP has the ability to provide a well performing and super light board for all types of water-based adventures. With its solid construction, easy inflate/deflate pump action and high weight limit, this iSUP is perfect for travel via road or air, as well as being light enough to easily backpack to a local lake.
The iRocker Paddle Boards 10′ Inflatable SUP has an almost perfect score of 4.9 out of 5 on the Amazon marketplace to provide a high-quality board with plenty of appealing qualities.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
I’m an Colorado native, who learned to surf in the Pacific Northwest, and SW Canada. I live inland near the mountains now, and love to get out on my SUP. It’s weird, but I love windy, choppy days as no-one is out and I like the challenge.