As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The Tower 9′ 10″ Standup paddleboard is extremely rigid with the ability to accept up to 350 lbs, and has the feel of a hard board with no compromise on performance or stability.
Its rigid build and increased weight capacity make the Tower SUPs a perfect choice for beginners and tandem users. And the portable and inflatable design means it is very easy to transport and store.
Table of Contents
Features You’ll Love
Fantastic iSUP, the Tower Paddle Boards Adventurer is as solid as a rock and includes plenty of nice features, including:
- Extremely rigid – when the Tower SUP is fully inflated it is very stiff and feels much like a traditional hard board. It has a weight limit in the region of 350 lbs which means it is great for single or tandem use. This board is typically ready to use at 10 PSI (but can be inflated up to 15 PSI).
- Highly durable – this inflatable paddle board is built with long-term durability in mind and constructed in a military-grade PVC material and secured with drop stitch assembly. This highly durable material is great to protect against board cracks or dings.
- Portable – the lightweight construction of this iSUP makes it a pleasure to transport or safely pack-away in times of storage. Many of the inflatable boards are no bigger than a rolled up sleeping bag.
- Package deal – this Tower SUP comes as a complete package and includes the inflatable board, fully adjustable paddle and pump.
- 2-year warranty – to give the guarantee of long-term and dependable service, this SUP is packed with a 2-year warranty that protects against a wide-range of issues except for general wear and tear.
What Consumers Say
If you really want to know what other paddle boarders are saying about the Tower Paddle Boards Adventurer 9’10”, why not take a look at the following pros and cons that have been sourced from real customer feedback:
- Great for beginners on flat waters, or easily transported on a planned trip
- Quick and easy to inflate with packaged pump (usually takes 5 to 7 minutes until water-ready)
- Super maneuverable
- Easily big enough to accept an adult, child and dog
- Extremely stable; 6” thickness is great
- It is great at giving a core workout
- Full package with everything to get going (paddle, pump, fins, and even repair stuff)
- Very comfortable material to stand on
- Great prices; more cost-effective than regular rentals
- Adjustable paddle doesn’t float, so either attach a leash/float or take extra care
- Difficult to get the last pound or two of air into the inflatable board
- Lacks instructions
Great inflatable SUP, the Tower Inflatable 9’10” is a practical board for relatively flat waters or rivers and gives great stability which is achieved with the long and thick deign. With its solid build, ease in transport and storage and great price, this stand up paddle board is well appreciate for personal use, as well as yoga or paddleboard exercises.
The Tower Paddle Boards Adventurer Inflatable 9’10” SUP has established a solid 4.7 out of 5 rating on the Amazon marketplace and provides a really affordable solution to get involved in this water-based activity.
Check out this Tower Paddle Board Review as well! Thanks for checking out this Tower Paddle Board Review, please like, share and comment below!
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.