Bravo BP12 Single Stage Electric Pump for Inflatable SUPs, Kayaks and Boats
If you are looking to upgrade from a hand pump to an electric pump to inflate your iSUP, the Bravo B12 Single Stage Electric Pump is a budget friendly option on Amazon. This is also great if you are new to using air pumps and iSUP boards, as the Bravo B12 automatically shuts off when it reaches the set PSI level or a maximum of 15 PSI.
Features You’ll Love
The Bravo BP12 Single Stage Electric Pump for iSUPs, Kayaks and Boats has many great features that make it a great buy for the money.
- Lightweight – This pump weighs only 2.6 pounds.
- Portable – The Bravo BP12 comes with its own carrying cases, and is only 8 inches by 4 inches by 5 inches. This makes it very easy to carry and store when it is not in use.
- Stops Automatically – Once the pressure that it is set to is reached, the pump stops itself. This only happens when you are inflating.
- Quick Inflate – Depending on the size of the inflatable, the Bravo BP12 can inflate any item from 1 to 14.5 PSI.
- Items it comes with – The Bravo BP12 Single Stage Pump comes with a 6 feet long inflation hose, an 8’6” cable with alligator chips, and 7 common valve adapters.
What customers are saying?
If you are wondering if you should buy a Bravo BP12 Single Stage Electric Pump for iSUPs, Kayaks and Boats, here are some of the pros and cons that owners have stated about this electric pump.
- Easy to connect
- Comes with a bag
- Uses a 12-volt battery
- Good Valve
- Quick to Use
- Can be Set Up to 15 PSI
- Does not come with a battery
- Does not come with the charger
- PSI readings can be off by up to 3 PSI.
- Easily damaged within a few uses.
- No progress dial
The Bravo BP12 Single Stage Electric Pump for iSUP, Kayaks and Boats is a budget friendly option in a pump for items like an Inflatable Standup Paddleboard. On Amazon, this pump has a rating of 4.1 stars out of 5. Overall, it does work well and can inflate an inflatable standup paddleboard within in a few minutes. There are a lot of problems that the Bravo BP12 comes with. You will need to remember to buy the charger and a 12-volt battery. However, the low price tag makes buying a battery and the charger still cheaper than other pumps. If you are looking for a quick and easy to use electric pump, the Bravo BP12 Single Stage Electric Pump is a good choice for starting out.
I’m an Colorado native, who learned to surf in the Pacific Northwest, and SW Canada. I live inland near the mountains now, and love to get out on my SUP. It’s weird, but I love windy, choppy days as no-one is out and I like the challenge.
Tags: Bravo, electric pump, Inflatable, isup, kayak pump
Categorised in: Inflation options