Vilano Navigator 10′ Inflatable SUP Review
|Product Name:||Vilano Navigator 10' Inflatable SUP|
|Weight Limit:||250 lbs|
|Package:||Board, removable fin, adjustable paddle, pressure gauge pump & backpack carry bag|
The Vilano Navigator 10′ Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) is designed with a touring style to give the maximum in relation to speed over flat water for longer paddling sessions.
It is constructed with high-grade PVC to provide the utmost in durability and supports a weight up to 250 lbs for the most reliable use. Plus, this stand up paddle board has built in D-rings to simplify the process of attaching gear or carrying coolers.
Features You’ll Love
- Extremely rigid – even though this is an inflatable it has been built to last and has the capacity to easily accept a maximum load of 250 lbs. It is extremely solid and measures 6-inch in thickness by 31-inch in width by 10-feet in length.
- Highly durable – the rigid and durable design of the Vilano Navigator 10′ means it has a feel much like a hard board. It is constructed from a high-quality PVC material with a Korean drop-stitch build.
- Portable – the inflatable paddle board deflates into a small package that is in the region of 1-foot in diameter by 36-inch. This ultra portable size means it is easy to transport on the road or air trip and is just as convenient to store in a closet or similar area when not in use.
- Package deal – the Vilano Navigator 10′ Inflatable SUP Package is water-ready and includes the board, removable fin, adjustable paddle, pressure gauge pump and backpack carry bag.
- 1-year warranty – Vilano provides a 1-year warranty for this SUP which covers material defects and workmanship.
What Consumers Say
If you really want to find out want the SUP riders are saying about the Vilano Navigator 10′, why not take a look at the following pros and cons that have been sourced from real customer feedback.
- Easily inflates to a rock solid board at 12 PSI
- Stylish looking
- Useful pump with gauge
- Board tracks relatively straight
- 3 piece aluminum paddle; breaks down for ease in travelling
- Cool bungee and D ring feature to attach gear
- Board surface is comfortable and textured
- Very sturdy and great quality construction
- Quick to deflate after use
- The seams are flat and smooth with on dimples
- Compact enough to fit in the trunk of the car
- Convenient backpack and repair kit included
- Standard pump valve so an upgrade to an electric pump is possible
- Non-standard fin and fin clamp; may be difficult to replace
- Low-quality paddle; it will also sink
Quick and easy to set up, the Vilano Navigator 10′ iSUP is a well appreciated board with plenty of nice features and quick to inflate/deflate to make it possible to get water-ready within about 10 minutes. With its stylish looks, very sturdy platform and great tracking, this inflatable SUP is perfect for those just starting out on their boarding adventure.
The Vilano Navigator 10′ Inflatable SUP has a respectable 3.9 out of 5 rating on the Amazon marketplace to provide a tried and trusted choice to join in the water-based fun of SUPing.
I’m an Colorado native, who learned to surf in the Pacific Northwest, and SW Canada. I live inland near the mountains now, and love to get out on my SUP. It’s weird, but I love windy, choppy days as no-one is out and I like the challenge.