Pathfinder 9′ 9″ iSUP
|Product Name:||PathFinder Inflatable SUP Stand Up Paddleboard|
PathFinder9’9” Inflatable Standup Paddleboard Review
The PathFinder 9’9” Inflatable Standup Paddleboard is a versatile SUP board that was built to be durable. As the name pertains, the board is 9’9” long and five inch thick. It was designed to be used in a wide range water conditions.
The package comes with iSUP board, high-pressure air pump, bungee tie-down, valve wrench, carry bag, aluminum paddle, and a removable center tracking fin. When deflated, it can easily fit inside the small carry bag that makes it portable and easy to store. It feels like a hard board when it is fully inflated.
Features of the PathFinder 9’9” iSUP:
The PathFinder 9’9” is easily one of the best iSUPs on the market today. And because of its flexibility, you can use it in any water condition. Below are some of the features of this inflatable standup paddleboard:
- Very Durable – the iSUP is made of high-quality PVC material and craftsmanship.
- Rigid Construction – the PathFinder 9’9” is made to be rigid. When inflated to up to 15 PSI, it is as rigid as a hard board. It is 9’9” long and 30” wide with a thickness of five inches. It can carry up to 240 pounds.
- All-in-One Package – aside from the inflatable standup paddleboard, the package comes with a lot of extras that you need to inflate it that include an aluminum paddle, air pump, carry bag, removable fin, and a valve wrench. It also features a bungee system and D ring that allow you to secure your cargo.
- Portable – the paddleboard can easily deflate, roll up to a small size, and fit into the carry bag, along with the air pump and all the extras. The bag measures 35” by 21”.
What Users Say about the Pathfinder Inflatable Standup Paddleboard
Consumers who bought the PathFinder 9’9” Inflatable Standup Paddleboard have mostly good and just a couple bad things to say about the product. Below are some of the pros and cons about the iSUP based on customer feedback.
- All-in-one package that contains everything
- Relatively cheaper than most iSUP
- Easy to use pump
- Inflates in two to three minutes
- Adjustable paddle
- Bungee system can hold a small cooler or a speaker
- Built to last for a long time
- Not as stable as other iSUP
The PathFinder 9’9” Inflatable Standup Paddleboard got 4.5 out of 5 stars rating on the Amazon marketplace. It is a flexible iSUP that has a solid build and an above average weight limit. It is recommended for families who are looking for a versatile inflatable standup paddleboard that can be used in a wide range of water conditions. Although it is not as stable as other iSUP on the market, it is a good starter paddleboard for people who want to try out the activity.
I’m an Colorado native, who learned to surf in the Pacific Northwest, and SW Canada. I live inland near the mountains now, and love to get out on my SUP. It’s weird, but I love windy, choppy days as no-one is out and I like the challenge.