Atlantis Paddle Boards® 10’6″ Inflatable SUP Review
|Product Name:||Atlantis Paddle Boards® 10'6" Inflatable SUP|
|Weight Limit:||398 lbs|
|Package:||Board, lightweight travel bag, high-pressure air pump & adjustable paddle|
The Atlantis Paddle Boards® 10’6″ SUP Inflatable Paddle Board is built to give the rock solid feel of the traditional boards without compromising on performance or stability.
It has a 6-inch thickness that is appreciated for providing the greater strength and weight capacity (up to 398 lbs). By combining these benefits the Atlantis Paddle Boards® 10’6” SUP has the potential to provide a high-quality option for both beginners and tandem boarders.
Features You’ll Love
- Extremely rigid – the Atlantis 10’6″ iSUP gives great on-water stability with its unique 3-fin design and high 398 lbs weight limit; this board is great for the single or multi-boarder. Plus, the extra thickness and large anti-slip area makes it easier to learn for the beginner.
- Highly durable – this iSUP is built to be extremely stiff once inflated and made of a military-grade PVC material that has the ability to stand up to white water rapids and rocky shores. Plus, this material is UV-resistant to give extra protection from bright sunshine and salt water corrosion. Even though this paddle board inflates to 20 PSI, it is already ready-to-go by the time you get to 10 PSI.
- Portable – the Atlantis 10’6” inflatable paddle board is extremely compact and deflates to easily fit in the pre-packaged travel bag at 1-foot by 3-feet. This compact package is great in the car trunk for the road trips and helps to completely do away with a roof rack.
- Package deal – the Atlantis 10’6” iSUP comes with everything needed to begin the rider’s adventures, such as the lightweight travel bag, high-pressure air pump and adjustable paddle.
- 2-year warranty – this product is backed by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
What Consumers Say
If you really want to get an idea of what other iSUP fans are saying about the Atlantis Paddle Boards® 10’6” SUP, why not take a look at the pros and cons that have been sourced from real customer feedback.
- Very durable and really stable underfoot
- Easy to inflate/deflate
- Rolls up to make a small package that is convenient to travel with; easily fits in the trunk of the car
- Great bag for travel or storage
- High-quality and dependable material
- Useful removable fins
- Dependable material that can even accept impact on rocky shores or used in white water rapids
- Extra thickness at 6-inch for the most rigid design
- Feels much like a traditional hard board
- Great for the river, lake, beach or wherever you go
- Doesn’t come with any written instructions
- Upgrading to an electric pump may be a benefit to some
The Atlantis Paddle Boards® 10’6” Inflatable Paddle Board has a high 4.8 out of 5 rating on the Amazon marketplace to provide an easy to use iSUP for the complete beginner to more experienced, and great for fun road trips to a local river, lake or other preferred body of water.
I’m an Colorado native, who learned to surf in the Pacific Northwest, and SW Canada. I live inland near the mountains now, and love to get out on my SUP. It’s weird, but I love windy, choppy days as no-one is out and I like the challenge.