As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The Blue Wave Sports 10-Feet Stingray Inflatable SUP is a highly versatile board with the ability to easily maneuver on flat-water, while also giving the desired performance on the swift moving water.
Its highly rigid design and superior durability makes this iSUP a popular choice with beginners or the younger rider and is very easy to inflate, deflate and carry in the trunk of the vehicle or while traveling on foot.
Features You’ll Love
For active and fun lifestyle, the Blue Wave Sports 10’ Stingray SUP is highly appreciated for providing a reliable performance of whatever type of water you travel and includes plenty of using features, including:
- Extremely rigid – the 10’ Stingray iSUP is built to provide a solid and rigid performance much like the traditional hard boards. It has the capacity to easily accept up to 220 lbs in weight. Plus, the SUP is packed with a removable fabric seat and foot rest to make it more versatile with the option to use much like a canoe or kayak.
- Highly durable – this inflatable SUP is built with a double-layered outer skin and multi-layer drop stitching to provide a high level of durability.
- Portable – the 10’ Stingray iSUP is light and convenient to travel with and easily deflates to fit inside the included rip-resistant storage bag. Plus, this board has quick-grad carry handles for greater ease to carry to and from the water.
- Package deal – the Blue Wave Sports stand up paddle board is fully equipped with everything needed to get you water-ready, including a multi-configuration paddle (canoe/kayak/SUP use), high-pressure pump, removable fabric seat, removable fin, repair kit, foot rest and travel bag.
- 1-year warranty – the 10’ Stingray iSUP comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s limited warranty.
What Consumers Say
If you really want to know what other SUPing fans think of the Blue Wave Sports 10’ Stingray Inflatable standup paddle board, why not take a look at these pros and cons that have been sourced from real customer feedback.
- Very versatile with the ability to include a kayak seat
- It is easy to carry, pack and unpack
- The rear bungee rack is great for holding essential supplies
- Useful removable fin; great for rivers or rolling up for storage
- Great tracking (with fin attached)
- Easy to inflate/deflate; needs inflating to about 12.5 PSI to achieve the desired stiffness
- Extremely stable and firm underfoot
- Great upper body workout
- Lightweight construction so easy to carry in the included travel bag
- Very sturdy and feels much like a traditional hard board
- Instructions aren’t the best
- The paddle length is about 50 inches so too short for the larger SUP rider
The Blue Wave Sports 10’ Stingray Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board has a very positive 4.5 out of 5 rating on the Amazon marketplace to provide a great all-round package with the ability to accept riders up to 220lbs. This SUP package is easy to maneuver and very versatile, yet still agile and durable enough to perform well in both calm water and swift moving water.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
I’m an Colorado native, who learned to surf in the Pacific Northwest, and SW Canada. I live inland near the mountains now, and love to get out on my SUP. It’s weird, but I love windy, choppy days as no-one is out and I like the challenge.