As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The Atlantis Paddle Boards® 10’6″ SUP Inflatable Paddle Board is built to give the rock solid feel of the traditional boards without compromising on performance or stability.
It has a 6-inch thickness that is appreciated for providing the greater strength and weight capacity (up to 398 lbs). By combining these benefits the Atlantis Paddle Boards® 10’6” SUP has the potential to provide a high-quality option for both beginners and tandem boarders.
Features You’ll Love
A great paddle board, the Atlantis 10’6″ iSUP is a practical choice for anyone wishing to learn this fun activity, and comes with plenty of useful features, including:
- Extremely rigid – the Atlantis 10’6″ iSUP gives great on-water stability with its unique 3-fin design and high 398 lbs weight limit; this board is great for the single or multi-boarder. Plus, the extra thickness and large anti-slip area makes it easier to learn for the beginner.
- Highly durable – this iSUP is built to be extremely stiff once inflated and made of a military-grade PVC material that has the ability to stand up to white water rapids and rocky shores. Plus, this material is UV-resistant to give extra protection from bright sunshine and salt water corrosion. Even though this paddle board inflates to 20 PSI, it is already ready-to-go by the time you get to 10 PSI.
- Portable – the Atlantis 10’6” inflatable paddle board is extremely compact and deflates to easily fit in the pre-packaged travel bag at 1-foot by 3-feet. This compact package is great in the car trunk for the road trips and helps to completely do away with a roof rack.
- Package deal – the Atlantis 10’6” iSUP comes with everything needed to begin the rider’s adventures, such as the lightweight travel bag, high-pressure air pump and adjustable paddle.
- 2-year warranty – this product is backed by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
What Consumers Say
If you really want to get an idea of what other iSUP fans are saying about the Atlantis Paddle Boards® 10’6” SUP, why not take a look at the pros and cons that have been sourced from real customer feedback.
- Very durable and really stable underfoot
- Easy to inflate/deflate
- Rolls up to make a small package that is convenient to travel with; easily fits in the trunk of the car
- Great bag for travel or storage
- High-quality and dependable material
- Useful removable fins
- Dependable material that can even accept impact on rocky shores or used in white water rapids
- Extra thickness at 6-inch for the most rigid design
- Feels much like a traditional hard board
- Great for the river, lake, beach or wherever you go
- Doesn’t come with any written instructions
- Upgrading to an electric pump may be a benefit to some
The Atlantis Paddle Boards® 10’6” Inflatable Paddle Board has a high 4.8 out of 5 rating on the Amazon marketplace to provide an easy to use iSUP for the complete beginner to more experienced, and great for fun road trips to a local river, lake or other preferred body of water.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
I’m an Colorado native, who learned to surf in the Pacific Northwest, and SW Canada. I live inland near the mountains now, and love to get out on my SUP. It’s weird, but I love windy, choppy days as no-one is out and I like the challenge.